1) Master 10 meditation techniques in 10 days with the step- by-step method in Practical Meditation for Beginners.
The key to building a solid meditation practice is in the practice itself. From Zen and Vipassana to walking meditations and body scans, the simple practices outlined in Practical Meditation for Beginners make it easy to build an ongoing meditation routine that is best for you.
Written by experienced meditation teacher Benjamin Decker, Practical Meditation for Beginners offers a clear 10-day program for learning 10 different meditation techniques―one for each day of the program. Newcomers and experienced mediators alike will enjoy the ease and variety presented in Practical Meditation for Beginners. In the pages of Practical Meditation for Beginners you'll find:
- Logical chapter organization that sets a daily structure for building your meditation skill set
- Step-by-step instructions to help you fully engage in each of the 10 techniques
- Thoughtful writing prompts for recording daily insights in your Meditation Notebook
- Accessible and effective, Practical Meditation for Beginners is a true how-to guide that will empower you to meditate with confidence right away.
2) Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Meditation Pillow
- Great for meditators and yogis of all skill levels and styles, or simply sitting and relaxing
- Meditation pillow with modern, round design with removable outer cover for easy washing
- A GOTS Certified organic cotton inner liner holds the buckwheat pillow fill, making it easy to remove and replace to customize the firmness and height for a fresh resting place
- Sturdy carry handle for easy transport from your home to yoga class
- Natural buckwheat fill makes it heavier and supportive Weight: 4 lbs Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 6". Made in USA