Top 10 Mantras in Sanskrit
Try any one of these mantras for your meditation practice.
- Ohm Mani Padme Hum - Translation: Pure Body, Jewel, Wisdom, Unity
- Sa Ta Na Ma - Translation: Infinity, Life, Death, Rebirth
- Om Namah Shivaya - Translation: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space
- Guru Om - Translation: Darkness Remover
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare - Translation: Calling the names of the three Supreme Beings, Hare, Krishna, Rama
- Laam, Vaam, Raam, Yaam, Kaa Gaa Gha, Kshaam, Ohm - Translation: Sound vibration to stimulate the 7 chakras
- Waa Yantee Kar Yantee, Jag Dut Patee, Aadak Tt Waha, Brahmaday Trayshaa Guroo, It Wahay Guroo - Translation: Great Macro-self, Creative Self. All that is creative through time, all that is the Great One. Three aspects of God: Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. That is Wahe Guru
- Jaya Jaya Shiva Shambo (4X) Máha Déva Shambo Máha Déva Shambo (2X) - Translation: Shiva, “the auspicious one” and acknowledges Shiva as a greater being, beyond our dimension. This title, Shiva Shambho calls him down to us. Maha means great, Deva means God
- Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti - Translation: Om, Universal Peace
- Lokah Samastah Sukinoh Bhavantu - Translation: May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.